A major investment company in KSA is seeking to hire a Cyber security Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cyber security
- Experience in risk management and vulnerability assessments
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST, ISO, and CIS
- Ability to develop and implement security policies and procedures
- Experience in incident response and disaster recovery planning
- Knowledge of cloud security and network security
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the latest security trends and technologies
- Staying up-to-date with the latest security trends and technologies
- Develop/manage a Cyber Security Risk Analysis budget including operating expenses and capital project expenses
- Assess technology proposals from external suppliers for their potential to provide effective information security, intrusion detection, and/or protection of vehicle operation
- Develop and deliver training to enhance embedded cyber-security knowledge and skill throughout the company
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
- Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture.
Interested matching candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org